Monday, July 9, 2007

I have knitting ADD.





















These are just two projects I've been working on... I got these yarns during our trip to PA. I've never really done a lace scarf before, but I think after I block it, it will look really great with my jean jacket.


I've also never used these white-bendy needles for the socks before, but the pattern was too difficult to do with something that wasn't easier on my hands... however, the addi ones are still my favorite. And with that, I'm a big dork. :) I'll post pictures when I complete them (eventually!).

2 comments:

Laura said...

Those are beautiful Krisi!!!! You're a lace knitter - WOW! Not easy to do! Very cool! What is the pattern of the scarf called? So pretty. And I've never seen bendy needles like that before, are they made especially for socks?

kellyjasper said...

I don't get it.