Saturday, March 3, 2007

Our big day in Lexington!



We had a very nice day in Lexington. We all met up at Rockbridge Winery for a yummy wine tasting! Then we drove to downtown Lexington to do a little shopping and grab a bite to eat.












Kelly found this cute shopping basket/bag. Of course, the guys made fun of us, but whatever - Kelly's a Jasper, which means that of course, even she likes baskets! The power of the basket is inescapable!










I on the other hand did really well - I found these cute little paper-crafted easter eggs for .95 each! I like the idea of an easter tree, but a lot of ornaments out there are really cheesy and gawdy.
I also found a cute little basket purse with BUTTONS all over it - even though I liked it, and I was sure mom would enjoy it - I got too many "noooooo"'s from everyone - oh well. :)



And Larry made a new friend!



1 comment:

Laura said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, my baby girls have learned to play together nicely!!!!!! Who would have thought!!!! I miss you guys! And the basket is great!
Love, Mama