Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thanks, mom.


So after seeing all of mom's cool pictures and posts, I've decided to start a "hobby" blog as well. It is true that others inspire, so if anything, I'll be able to share my creative stuff with someone. I like to knit, scrapbook, bead, and do anything pretty much crafty. I'm not a good painter, but I can paint a wall and use crackle finish, so I've got enough talent there. I also like to bake - I don't like to cook, but I really like making breads, pies, cookies, cakes - in other words, all the stuff that's bad for you, but so easy to love. See my Halloween mini-cakes. They're ghosts. :)
I've also determined that I really love anything shabby chic, although I doubt my husband feels the same, so I've toned our house down to a nice French countryside feel.
All in all, I just like being crafty and creating things, and I usually take a while to finish projects because I start it and work it half-way, then begin a new project. So maybe this blog will help me finish these projects - but we'll see. :)




No comments: